My injuries and future service dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
from one service member to another...thanks for your service. Donated and shared on FB.

on a side note: I'd like to see service cats...I'm not into dogs as much as the wife and I think a cat would work fine, maybe like a tiger or something.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother trains service dogs, he's doing basic obedience w/ my 5 month old Doberman and it's amazing. Contact if I can help, my brother is former USMC recon and will help anyway he can.

PS are you needing a large dog to help get up and bare some weight, or one to help around the house and while out? Or both?

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for your service. I sent your info. to a couple of news reports in OKC that I know, and also cross posted in some facebook gun groups. Hope you get your funding fast.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bump

cdn2_www.craveonline.com_assets_uploads_gallery_top_10_sexy_girl_gifs_5_cup_bouncing_bum_girl.gif

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those that have not had the pleasure, James is one of the good guys. Very good guy. I will donate later tonight. I wish you the best. If you need anything, let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom