My new carry gun arrived

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go_Ordnance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats! They're dandy little pistols. I had reservations about buying one, but am very impressed with everything about mine.

For the grip screws - Altamont makes the wood grips for the K6S, and although they're not listed on their site, those sure look like the G10 they make for K/L frames. Anyway, they come with 3 different length screws. You might contact them and see if they have a short one they could sell/send.

They're becoming more available now, but a few months ago holsters were impossible to find. this guy makes some OWB pancakes that are so nice I thought I'd mention them. Very high quality.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that's the first K6 I've seen that I actually like the looks of. Nicely done!

I was not impressed the first few times I read about these, and didn't get a big warm and fuzzy when I first held one in my hands. But now...I am. That is a NICE carry gun, it doesn't have to be purty to be a good pistol, but it doesn't hurt. That is just one beauty of a lil shooter, and your range report and comments has me wanting one.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was not impressed the first few times I read about these, and didn't get a big warm and fuzzy when I first held one in my hands. But now...I am. That is a NICE carry gun, it doesn't have to be purty to be a good pistol, but it doesn't hurt. That is just one beauty of a lil shooter, and your range report and comments has me wanting one.
I sure like it. The wife is gonna end up with one too I'm pretty sure. The CDP model. Her S&W airweight will be looking for a new home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom