MY NEWest PROJECT ALMOST complete!! (at home pistol range)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOTLDPONY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well this is my newest project that is almost done. it is made out of like new rail ties stacked approx 12' high on the inside. It is apprx 30'x30'x60' dirt base in the berm then 10yds of sand added to the face/floor/side for that stopping power dirt is about 8' thick in widest and top is about 3' then it hits the ties, but from what i have read i dont think anything will make it that far. The range is actually under grade as i dug lower than level so in turn you would be shooting down, and then i built a dirt pad that is approx 2' above grade to give it more incline. Should be super safe!

Have been starting to shoot more and more of pistols and figured i had the time and some of the stuff to just build this thing, now i can go out back and shoot just about whenever i want. I am currently working on some more steel plinking targets hopefully have a dueling tree up in the next few days and some spinners next week.

in the next few weeks going to sod the outside berms and the surrounding dirt.

sale sale 011.jpg
sale sale 010.jpg
sale sale 012.jpg
sale sale 015.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom