My OSA account was deleted wile I was oversees? Can some help me find out why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sky428

T2 Armory
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been browsing OSA for some time but did not setup an account until about maybe 9 months ago. My ID was sky428 and I was an active member posting and participated in some of the forums but nothing that was at all against any rules. A few months ago I posted an XD45 for sale and it sold within a day or two without any issues. Shortly after that I went oversees for a few months. Now I am back and tried to logon but my account was gone. I can still see my posts listed with my user ID "sky428" but they say Sky428 was a guest. I setup a new account and was able to use my same user ID that I had originaly. Does anyone know what happened? If you dont logon for a few months do they delete your account? Now I have my new account setup but only have limited access because I am starting all over again.

sky428

T2 Armory
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for all the responses! I feel better knowing what happened. I was worried that someone had hacked my account and did something wrong.
I dont plan on using the classifieds anytime soon but I would like to have the option if something came up. Do you know who I would need to contact to find out if they could get that setup for me?

sky428

T2 Armory
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully they can get me setup so I can post in the WTB forum. I need to find an FN FNC. I purchased a registered sear but do not have a host for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom