My Wife is in Hospice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elm Creek Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Family is the most important thing. You take all the time you can with her, and God bless you both.

My wife has cryptogenic cirrhosis and is waiting for a liver transplant. She has good days and not so good days and has told me that I didn't sign up for this. I reminded her that our wedding vows included "...in sickness and in health..." without exceptions, so, yeah, I did sign up for this.

May the Good Lord take her in his time without pain and Grant you peace.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel it breaks my heart to read this. I am so sorry man. Will be praying for both of you. Cancer sucks! My wife got diagnosed with tongue cancer out of the blue last November. It spread to her lympth nodes. She went through a grueling 9 hour surgery to remove part of her tongue and 60 lymth nodes in her throat and neck. She just just finished up radiation and now the side effects are really kicking her. And she is still having to eat by feeding tube. She will never be the same. We don't know why these things happen. We can only look to God for grace. Hang in there buddy.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so sorry you, and especially she, has to go through this. As I said privately, if anything is needed please let me know, you're not too far, and I've got time. Fawk Cancer, that is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom