My Wife is in Hospice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@druryj Sorry to hear about this. I know it is hard to deal with, sometimes it feels like getting hit in the chest with a sledge hammer. I went through the shoulda, coulda, woulda with my son and deep down no matter what decision you have made it is the right one for you. I know the hell you are likely living and what is to come, you are a strong man and you will make it out the other side.

The only thing that kept me going some days was telling myself that; today is better than yesterday and tomorrow will be better than today.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My father had the same type of cancer and I was with him when he took his last breath. My first wife died in my arms of a heart attack and I saw the light go out of her eyes. The pain never completely goes away, it just gets numb after awhile. Faith, family and friends will see you through all the grief. I will be praying for you.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through. I honestly don't know what I would do if I lost Mrs. GED. She is my best friend and right hand. I've affectionately nicknamed her Jiminy Cricket because she absolutely is my conscience. Hang tough old friend and give it to God. That's really all we can do. Prayers sent.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So sorry druryj. I lost my previous wife to an aggressive cancer, I know how horrible it can be.
And I felt like I didn't do enough for her in the end.

Hold on, embrace your sadness and thank God for the good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom