Nagant purchase help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StammesOpfer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey I bought one from big boys guns and ammo a month or two ago they had about 8-10 to choose from might have had more in the back didn't ask. Not too bad of a drive from Moore and you should check them out if you've never been. Anyway they were $109 but you get to see it before you buy no shipping and no ffl transfer fee.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found someone with an FFL that will do it for $10. Is it in my interest to go to Tulsa show next month?

Unless you're in a big hurry it might be smart to go to the show first.
You might find one cheaper and you have the added benefit of seeing it before buying it.
Most of the internet guys just grab one and mail it.
You might get a genuine dandy and you might get a shot out mess.
You can ask for hand select when you buy off the net for a fee, but even then they just look at like five or six different ones and send the nicest unless you specify something special.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with Old Fart, but then again I would never purchase a firearm online(paranoia), always a good idea to view, possibly fire a Mosin before purchasing it. Some people complain about the recoil, I personally dont think it is bad at all, have put in long days at the range with it when I had one without even a sore shoulder, and they are really cool to shoot when it is getting dark outside b/c the flames they belch out the barrel are substantial. So guess what I am saying is post here in the WTB, or go to a show or local store for one...

ls3mach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even know what to look for when buying one. I plan on going to the show on the 10th of April. I am not in too large of a hurry, but $65 for it seems cheap. I can buy 5 and possibly sell the others maybe make a couple bucks.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even know what to look for when buying one. I plan on going to the show on the 10th of April. I am not in too large of a hurry, but $65 for it seems cheap. I can buy 5 and possibly sell the others maybe make a couple bucks.

Buy acouple and keep them for spare parts.

makarov9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mosins are great for 3 reasons, inexpensive to buy, .12 per round surplus ammo, all the attention that you get at the range;-)
I've got a 1931 and love it, just got to figure out these iron sights. Aimsurplus is a great online dealer, bought a Mak and P64 from them. The pistols were in better condition than I expected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom