NCstar Green Laser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is probably what Rija's uses so it should last for all eternity and then some.

Hahaha, I have a buddy that has bought 3 rifles through them and I cannot understand why. Last time I was at a gun show, I was looking for a specific stock and just happened to ask him if he had any of them left (magpul moe). I got an extremely rude reply, "I don't sell parts, move along."

What great customer service.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahaha, I have a buddy that has bought 3 rifles through them and I cannot understand why. Last time I was at a gun show, I was looking for a specific stock and just happened to ask him if he had any of them left (magpul moe). I got an extremely rude reply, "I don't sell parts, move along."

Judging by your post count ill say your new (despite join date). Yea most people on this Forum really like Rija's.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I know somebody who has bought a few from him seems just because they are loyal and the "warranty"...I try to advise against it and point htem to better savings and offer anything they need (cleanings, maintenance, etc.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom