Need a new US flag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Annin flags are American made. The nice heavy embroidered ones don’t fly as well in high winds. Just to much strain on the stitching. The light weight nylon ones hold up better in wind. I have both and switch out accordingly.
https://annin.com/
I just put this up. Great flag!
1663341890899.png

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went with a couple Annin flags so I'll see how those hold up. Have the Valley Forge next in cue if these wear out too fast.

Thanks for all the input.

Fro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve ordered from Allegence, Valley Forge and Annin. All were good. The Allegence probably lasted the longest with the stripes finally coming apart before the end seam.
I agree a good American made heavy nylon flag lasts longer than the embroidered flags.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have a vendor/site that sells a good US flag?

I'm looking for a US 4'x6' and also a Molon Labe 3'x5' flag. I'm on my second one in under a year, they get tore up pretty quick but maybe I'm expecting too much from one since it stays up almost 24/7, regardless of weather. I've still got my initial Molon Labe up but there's only half of it left at this point.

Thanks.
You can buy stitched American Flags MADE IN COMMUNIST CHINA, at Harbor Freight, for about $10.00, or on sale for about $6.00 each! If my suspicions are correct, and communist China is behind the 2020 COUP, that installed the PUPPET REGIME in Washington DC, this type merchindise made with SLAVE LABOR, will be the norm soon, and we will be the slave labor! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED?

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the flags today, Annin has an Amazon store. They were actually less money on Amazon than on the Annin site.

The US flag is pretty heavy duty, I was surprised and happy about it. It's the Tough-Tex polyester material.

Attachments

• NewFlags.jpg
    NewFlags.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Woodman 59

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have a vendor/site that sells a good US flag?

I'm looking for a US 4'x6' and also a Molon Labe 3'x5' flag. I'm on my second one in under a year, they get tore up pretty quick but maybe I'm expecting too much from one since it stays up almost 24/7, regardless of weather. I've still got my initial Molon Labe up but there's only half of it left at this point.

Thanks.
American Legion Flag& Emblem

Fro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the flags today, Annin has an Amazon store. They were actually less money on Amazon than on the Annin site.

The US flag is pretty heavy duty, I was surprised and happy about it. It's the Tough-Tex polyester material.
That’s the one I bough. It’s been holding up great and hasn’t faded in the 4 months it’s been up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom