Need an honest opinion.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljb2of3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, do you guys treat all new guys as spammers? Seriously?

Ignore them, welcome to the forum!

I have to admit I'm on their side though, such an expensive optic seems like overkill for a hi-point. I've heard good things about Bushnell holo sights, and I just stumbled across Millett red dots a few days ago. However, I don't have any experience with either one of them. You mentioned ACOG, being new to rifles I have to ask.... Did you mean an actual Trijicon ACOG, or were you using the name generically? What features are you looking for in an optic?

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spammer? I was asking an honest question. I shoot pretty good with my carbine and wondering if an optic like that would be worth it? For a moderator you seem to be the biggest ******* in the thread.

Your question isn't a normal question, most people won't put a $1000 optic on a $150 rifle. Plus you're shooting a handgun round and you would probably be better off with a non-magnified red dot. You have to understand that every once in awhile the board gets some spammers that ask questions like yours in order to sell random products, so the moderators are just trying to protect the integrity of the board.

slide

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you have had good luck with your hi-point. I don't know much about them.
They come with a lifetime warranty? At what distances do you shoot? You will have to bear with me. I don't own a rifle,I'm a handgun nut

Latest posts

Top Bottom