Need prayers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never really talk about my business, or the things I’m going thru. But I need some prayers tonight.

After 34 years of marriage being with my high school sweetheart, I caught her cheating for the second time. I ended up kicking her butt out, kept the house and filled for divorce.

Here is the bad part. At the age of 52 I have suffered my very first heart attack this morning and three more since then so I get to have surgery here in about a hour.

Please don’t pray for my divorce because I’m good with that, I’m scared Fu…. Crap less over this surgery
You are on my prayer list.

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m home, surgery went well. I’m feeling sore but much, much better. I took myself to the emergency room Tuesday morning thinking I had an upper respiratory infection. It felt like my lungs was about to explode. Hurt to breathe, shortness of breath and pain going down both arms. Worst pain ever!!! After some blood work and two nitro pills they determined that I was having a full blown heart attack. I still can’t believe it. I’m only 52, not overweight but I do smoke. They took me to Tulsa and at midnight I was in surgery. I ended up having two of my main arteries that supplied my heart valve’s with 90% blockages. I’ve never been poked more times in my life, and I absolutely hate needles. So the good news is that I’m going to be fine plus a reason to quit smoking.

Thanks so much to my Oklahoma shooter’s family.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m home, surgery went well. I’m feeling sore but much, much better. I took myself to the emergency room Tuesday morning thinking I had an upper respiratory infection. It felt like my lungs was about to explode. Hurt to breathe, shortness of breath and pain going down both arms. Worst pain ever!!! After some blood work and two nitro pills they determined that I was having a full blown heart attack. I still can’t believe it. I’m only 52, not overweight but I do smoke. They took me to Tulsa and at midnight I was in surgery. I ended up having two of my main arteries that supplied my heart valve’s with 90% blockages. I’ve never been poked more times in my life, and I absolutely hate needles. So the good news is that I’m going to be fine plus a reason to quit smoking.

Thanks so much to my Oklahoma shooter’s family.

As with others, I'm praying for continued good results in your health. When you originally posted, I felt encouraged that you were getting in for surgery because they do wonderful things in heart related things now. Back in about 2005 (give or take a year), my wife had a heart issue. It turned out that she had a blockage in a blood vessel at the back of her heart. The blockage was right at a point where the vessel bent, so they couldn't put in a stent. She now takes a blood thinner and probably will for the rest of her life. She also goes to see her heart doctor regularly.

Be sure and do regular visits back to your doctor as well.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad the surgery went well and you're on the road to recovery. Prayers continue. If you need a little support with quitting smoking, give me a holler. You can do it. I finally quit after smoking at least a pack a day for over thirty years. Prayers, brother!

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Todd,
It’s good to hear your repairs have been successful.
Also, look at the friends you have made over the years on this site. I know it’s encouraging to receive the support they have provided at this time.
TP

Latest posts

Top Bottom