Need prayers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never really talk about my business, or the things I’m going thru. But I need some prayers tonight.

After 34 years of marriage being with my high school sweetheart, I caught her cheating for the second time. I ended up kicking her butt out, kept the house and filled for divorce.

Here is the bad part. At the age of 52 I have suffered my very first heart attack this morning and three more since then so I get to have surgery here in about a hour.

Please don’t pray for my divorce because I’m good with that, I’m scared Fu…. Crap less over this surgery
I am a little late on this. I hope the lord has carried you through this part. If so now trust in him and look for a better way and things in this life. May God bless you.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good to hear!! Now take care of yourself, do what the doctor tells you and we are all looking forward to better times for you. Biggsly's is right -- time will take care of your coming divorce. It's odd to say outloud but my divorce turned out to be one of the better things to happen to me in my life, though I didn't think so at the time. I hope you look back someday and find the same to be true for you ...
BOTH of mine were for the best. I didnt see it at the time, but looking back. It ALL happens for a reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom