Netflix - not very impressed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usmcvet9803

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I got netflix but am not so impressed with it. It makes me scroll through tons of old movies, does not seem to provide a way to search only new releases, and any movie I can think to search by name is not available. Am I doing it wrong or does it really just suck?

I have had Netflix for years. It does "suck" if you expect them to have new releases, like direct TV would have. and There is tons of old crap, but also lots of TV series and good movies. You have to remember it's 8 dollars a month.... I think the saying " you get what you pay for" applies in this situation. You may like Hulu Plus a little better. There are some streaming services that provide new releases and current shows( Amazon instant video), but you are going to pay a lot more than 8 dollars a month.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We did it for a while. Then after the change we started having a LOT of problems with whatever we were watching buffering and then booting us out of the show. Then we'd have to start over ... Or it just wouldn't pull up the show at all ... Finally just cancelled our subscription. It was just too much trouble for us. I kinda like Directv's movies on demand ... $5.99 a movie isn't all that bad ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom