NEVER EVER let this guy work on your GLOCK! (pics inside)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and whats wrong with my glock melts and forward serrations, you weiner?
:finger::laugh6:
Post pics and I'll provide my detailed, professional analysis.:drunk2: :D
In all seriousness, I don't think I've ever seen pics of your Glock melt or forward serrations. I have no doubt that it's top drawer stuff, like all of your other work.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
oh Im just joshing you, long gone are the days where I give a crap how my work looks like compared to others. The only comparison I do now is judge my current work with my earlier stuff. If you aint getting better, youre falling behind.

Heres a pic, I blend my nose in more than Bowie, and I dont go as far; theres not much meat up there.

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_olyeller14_glocks_chopper2.jpg

And Bowie sure doesnt do **** like this:

ai25.photobucket.com_albums_c74_olyeller14_DSCN4190.jpg

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True Story - I keep having this recurring dream that my Glock falls apart in my hands right when I point it at the bad guy.

I'm sure I'll find enough Gun Owner/Philosopher/Dream Interpreters in this thread to give me some advice.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True Story - I keep having this recurring dream that my Glock falls apart in my hands right when I point it at the bad guy.

I'm sure I'll find enough Gun Owner/Philosopher/Dream Interpreters in this thread to give me some advice.

I've had the dream where I'm shooting a bad guy but the bullets don't do anything to him....I've also had the one where it falls apart. Guess it's paranoia getting the best of us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom