New 4473 coming 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So are delays going to be considered denials? I think I remember this being discussed in another thread a few months back but can't remember a definitive answer. Any FFL's here that can clarify?

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a complete load of crap.

Here is what should be on a 4473:

Name, address, SSN or other government identifier. Run a check for previous felonies and restraining orders. End of check. No stupid questions.

And that is kindofa stretch.

I think this is what you meant...

1670601484898.png

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I agree with all the comments, there shouldn't be any forms for purchase, but take a look around at our society. There are dozens every day that prove that not everyone should have access to firearms. As a society, we have mastered the concept of "No Self-Control Required".
okay.
how do you restrict access to them but allow liberty to those who aren't criminals intent on doing harm?

maybe if we didn't import 50,000,000 criminals, we wouldn't have to worry as much. if we enforced laws on the border (literally ONE of TWO jobs the federal government has, neither of which is enforcing gun law because get this the bill of rights that says the federal government has to enforce the borders also says it literally cannot infringe on the right to bear arms), maybe we wouldn't have to enforce stricter gun laws on people who.....already follow gun laws.

i, frankly, think my freedoms should be relaxed since those who wish to do crime clearly don't care about whatever stricter laws are passed. nothing you could do would stop someone from getting a gun; this literally for us not them.

your point is pretty moot. go head and make a snide remark; doesn't change the fact you keep allowing the government to reach further and further.

Latest posts

Top Bottom