New BBQ in Comanche, OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadEyeDick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, my wife and I just opened our BBQ restaurant in Comanche, OK. Actually opened about a month ago, but I've been so busy I didn't even think about letting people know about it on here. As we are still getting our feet wet, all we can offer if free drinks for OSA members. Just tell your waiter that you are an OSA member. I would also like to you meet you. Unfortunately that's soda pop and tea. At this time, we aren't able to sell beer. Everyone on this board has been so nice and helpful, I wish I could offer more. But our prices are lower than everyone else and our food is 100 times better. We serve all fresh homemade dishes; brisket, ribs, sausage, chicken breast, pulled pork and hotlinks. All meats are slow pecan wood smoked. Look for Pork steaks in the next few weeks. Homemade sides include; potato salad, coleslaw, pinto beans, green beans and corn on the cob. Well, green beans and corn on the cob aren't homemade. Not that you need it, but our BBQ sauce is also made daily. To top it all off, we also offer homemade banana pudding, peach crisp and pound cake. Please come see us.

Rockin' B Meat Co
229 Oak Main (NE corner of the light)
Comanche, OK
580-439-5226
Also on FaceBook. Rockin' B Meat Co

Tuesday-Wednesday 11am-3pm
Thursday-Saturday 11am-9pm
Closed Sunday and Monday

If you would like to schedule an event, meeting or get together on our closed days or Monday/Tuesday evenings, we would be more than happy to make that happen for you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call.

As of now, we can't serve at caterings, but we can cook for large events and deliver large orders. We would love to have your business. And of course, I will trade food for guns!:)

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Riddle me this. Why are all the good BBQ joints closed on Monday and Tues? I have an idea but just wanted to know your answer. I wish Tulsa was close to your area.. :-(

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, my wife, daughter and I went last night and all we can say is it was great! Between us we had the ribs, chicken and pulled pork and we loved it all. I really liked the potato salad too. Sweet tea was perfect and the pound cake we had for desert was enough for all 3 of us. We will be going back for sure.

:clap3:

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good time of the year coming up for a small town BBQ guy. The schools have all kinds of banquets coming up including FFA, sports banquet, senior banquet, academic awards, etc. You should be able to get in on some of that.

:teach:

How would you describe your sauce?

Cedar Creek

Latest posts

Top Bottom