New guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorton

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just built an AR, took it out the other day and put about 50 to 60 rounds through it. Thats what it's all about man! I love shooting new guns, just gotta keep them clean when you are done.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cooljeff has had about 200 guns in the last year.don't think he has shot any of them. Buys them, carrys them and sells them

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only ones I ever had a difficult time pulling the trigger on are the Colt SAA
[Broken External Image]

Third Generation....what the heck...still difficult when I have a new one(s) in my hands.

Engraved Colt SAA....No way....not gonna happen....nope.
countryclassics08.com_images_EngravedColt.jpg

Cohiba

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not me, buy them to use them, mostly relative clean used firearms. Also do not buy new cars. The first scratch would most likely bother me. If it already has one or two, I can go ahead and use it. I knew a motocross racer that would buy a new bike and work it over with a ballpeen hammer before going to the first race with it. He claimed he rode closer to his edge, not worrying about scuffing up his bike and getting hurt protecting it.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not reluctant ot shoot one, but I have some pretty nice vintage rifles I am reluctant to hunt with for fear of scratches, etc. :brick:

I guess that's why my old 1962 beat up Remington 700 BDL carbine in 6mm is my go-to rifle for most things requiring a scoped centerfire - especially in rough terrain or bad weather. It shows its age and mileage - kinda like me!

Cedar Creek

Latest posts

Top Bottom