This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choprzrul

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gonna get the heck outta CA one of these first days and OK is wife & I's intended destination. Younger brother and SiL are going to move to OK soon also. We sold some farm LLC assets and bought some ground by Panama for haying operations. Looking forward to living in Free America again!

Choprzrul

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! We’re getting quite a few Cali converts lately. You’ll like it here. Unfortunately, Oklahoma is getting many people that have capitalized on selling property and bringing their political beliefs with them.
I'm probably to the right of a lot of OK folks. Born and raised in NE, spent a few years in the Army, 9 years in factories, and then ended up moving to CA in 2004 to find my fortune. At 56, it's getting way past time to get out of this loony bin. Homeless, gangs, dem corruption, traffic, and a bunch of elitist leftists.....I've got my fill of all of it. $600+/month in property taxes and $5.50/gallon for diesel.....it's like they are trying to get me to leave :-)

No offense, but I'm hoping I can't see another soul from my front porch someday. I'm eyeballing those abandoned chicken farms with those looonnng buildings....perfect indoor climate controlled load development environment!

Anybody have a Browning B78 in 25-06 they want to get rid of? I want to see how fast I can drive a 90gr Absolute Hammer.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom