This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willmtn1

Marksman
Reaction score
Some of them worked at the boys ranch up there. Flying H I believe? Small world man

Yeah, the Flying H is a troubled teens ranch up hwy 410 a little ways. It's near a place called the Nile. They've got some cherry orchards on the hill. They've carved out a nice place in the woods up there!

The world is alot smaller than it seems sometimes!

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the Flying H is a troubled teens ranch up hwy 410 a little ways. It's near a place called the Nile. They've got some cherry orchards on the hill. They've carved out a nice place in the woods up there!

The world is alot smaller than it seems sometimes!
That’s it. I’ve spent so many Christmas’s there lots of snow in the winter so sledding was constant. It’s a cool area too. Deer, elk, mountain lion, etc

willmtn1

Marksman
Reaction score
That’s it. I’ve spent so many Christmas’s there lots of snow in the winter so sledding was constant. It’s a cool area too. Deer, elk, mountain lion, etc

Right on - it's the real deal, a Cascades mountain forest wonderland. I bet its a fun place to spend Christmas. I've got friends that live up near there and we ride mountain bikes all over in the hills.

I'd like to get down into OK sometime and do some exploring! I hear good things about Oklahoma.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right on - it's the real deal, a Cascades mountain forest wonderland. I bet its a fun place to spend Christmas. I've got friends that live up near there and we ride mountain bikes all over in the hills.

I'd like to get down into OK sometime and do some exploring! I hear good things about Oklahoma.
We are in the northeast (green country). It’s beautiful here man. Green from April through September. Falls beautiful as trees change colors. Storms are quick and the longest we’ve had overcast and rainy was a day and a half so far. Most storms pass quickly with sun on both sides. We love it here. The people are great too

willmtn1

Marksman
Reaction score
We are in the northeast (green country). It’s beautiful here man. Green from April through September. Falls beautiful as trees change colors. Storms are quick and the longest we’ve had overcast and rainy was a day and a half so far. Most storms pass quickly with sun on both sides. We love it here. The people are great too

That sounds pretty good! I am spoiled here, tucked up in the rain shadow of the Cascades. I know there is beautiful country everywhere though. OK is one of the few places I am curious about. I've been all over the mountain west, working and riding mountain bikes.

Whenever I get to the edge of the Rockys I sort of turn around and head back into the mountains. One of these days I'll head down into the lower lands east of the Rockys.

I like farming, do they grow apples and other tree fruit around you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom