New Pics of the Apollo 11 Landing Site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shall volunteer to drop an apple on Maddskillz head so he can finally observe and believe in gravity. Unless a moonrock does it first.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not that they are concrete, it seems you will just wait for what you want to believe and then choose to acknowledge it.

That may be true. But the converse would be that many patriot types want to believe it so all information serves as evidence to them... In this very thread we have people seeing it happen "live" on TV and that, to them, constitutes as evidence of a moon landing.

How would that hold up in a scientific experiment?

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you only make determinations of truth based on your own conclusions?

Based on my own observations, yes.

So what you're saying is that nothing really happens or is true, unless you personally observe it..... interesting.. so technically..... I'm not really here, since you can't observe me actually typing this?

No, I never said that.

Ok, I get it.... its only true if YOU say its true.. gotcha! :scratch:

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok, I get it.... its only true if YOU say its true.. gotcha! :scratch:

I never said things are true or not true based on whether I personally observe that specific event. I said I deem things to be true based on observations. This would include my observation and opinion of the source of information among many other observations. You put words in my mouth and came to an incorrect conclusion. I simply disagreed and said I never said that.

And no, I never said something is true because I simply stated it to be truth.

Again, you're putting words in my mouth.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Classic conspiracty theorist circular argument....

But we're used to it....Madd might be a nut, but he's our nut.

Latest posts

Top Bottom