New Pics of the Apollo 11 Landing Site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never said things are true or not true based on whether I personally observe that specific event. I said I deem things to be true based on observations. This would include my observation and opinion of the source of information among many other observations. You put words in my mouth and came to an incorrect conclusion. I simply disagreed and said I never said that.

And no, I never said something is true because I simply stated it to be truth.

Again, you're putting words in my mouth.

It's a logical conclusion based on your statements.

I'm trying to understand, how someone who claims to believe in science, can simply ignore scientific tests, which are observable, repeatable and testable.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The earth is riddled with space rocks that came here all on their own. It happens constantly.

Right, and there are ways of differentiating between what came from where.... or do you just simply believe that all rocks are the same?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I get it.... its only true if YOU say its true.. gotcha! :scratch:

Well.... he only believes it unless he observes it if he doesn't agree with the subject at hand.......but admits that the human observation is flawed..... and also will post a youtube video as evidence and has in the past.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many people believe truth to be the hardest intangible object one could possess. So I can see two-thirds wallowing in their own dis-illusion as an accurate assessment.

...which leaves the other third trapped in a dis-illusion of their own, one which creates the illusion that everyone else is deluded, and that only they are on the enlightened path.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
your argument is invalid.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom