New Tat from Tony Garcia at ADI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you, I know. Im not much into color when it comes to tattoos but Romania is colorful, what can I say..lol.

Have you seen that movie Tattoo with Maud Adams and Bruce Dern?? I absolutely LOVE the tattoo he put on her. Probably look kinda funny on a old lady though! :igetit:

Besides I seem to spend all my play money on guns and ammo ... :hypnotize:

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I started my first sleeve, the artist is Josh Reynolds at Cannibal Graphics and he is excellent. Im doing a Transilvanian sleeve on my left arm, mowing over all the old crap. Meaning of the sleeve? Im from Romania, simple.

Bottom of the sleeve is a hot vampire chick, the Celtic cross will stay and be modified slightly, on the cross will be a raven, above that, Bran Castle, aka Draculas castle and finally above that Vlad Tepes, aka Vlad the Impaler. So far I have 800 dollars invested and about a quarter of the sleeve completed. Not everything on this sleeve is done but this has been only 2 sessions. The sleeve will extend down another inch or so.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Maverick7340

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never been impressed by Tony. He overcharged you for that. Zak at bloodline elite is a lot better and has better prices. Tony's work always looked like a coloring book. Zak does good shading and blends in the colors.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never been impressed by Tony. He overcharged you for that. Zak at bloodline elite is a lot better and has better prices. Tony's work always looked like a coloring book. Zak does good shading and blends in the colors.

That I don't know. The one tat he did for me was pretty good, 400 was not bad. The Crest came out just the way I wanted it so no complaints. All this new stuff is being done by Josh Reynolds at Cannibal Graphics. Reason I switched is because my boss gets ink from Josh and I like it.

Last edited:

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have heard a lot of good things about Josh Reynolds. I went to Cassie at Hudson Tattoo this last time and I really like her. Very professional! That was the one thing about my tattoo before this, it looks good but not the most organized guy. A lot of tatto artists seem to have that rock and roll attitude thing going. Nice looking art Ray!

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your COA is real nice Ray, and the vamp chick is indeed pretty hot. I'm looking forward to my next one, just want to find someone really good at black and white detail to do it. It's my personally stylized COA:

i633.photobucket.com_albums_uu51_JRSherman_ShermanCOA3.jpg

Unfortunately it's going to have to wait until next ear probably, unless I get a good raise sometime soon lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom