New tattoo ideas...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wanting to get a new tatt, but don't have any good ideas. I want it to cover my right pec, right shoulder blade, and come down to a half sleeve. Just can't seem to think of anything to cover that much area with that actually means something to me. Any ideas?

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Asking a forum of people you don't know for advice on what to put on your body for the rest of your life is about as sensible as looking down the barrel of a gun to see if it's loaded... And this is coming from someone who has a lot of tattoo's...

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL - ok then. If it means something to you then we need to know a little about you to offer guidance... Heritage? Yada yada... Help us, help you ;)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have any ideas ... just wanted to add that men with tattoos are sexy ... JBTs with tattoos and body piercings are downright irresistable ... **sigh** ... I'm gonna go find my JBT husband now ... please don't be banned when I get back ... there's practically nobody left ...

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol. good point. quick history on grizz: love guns, love U.S. (even though its going down the toilet), am german/dutch/french, like rock/metal/some country, skydiving, anything adrenaline pumping, have one sis and dad (rest of family is gone), christian (not a very good one, but I try), USMC vet, just got into competative shooting (and am hooked), am a draftsman, like welding/building stuff, and love dogs.

Feels like I'm filling out an application for an online dating service. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom