New tattoo ideas...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a business idea which I'll never pursue so I'm going to give it away for one of you web people to pursue. Someone should create a website that is a tattoo encyclopedia for famous people and athletes. Celebrities love to talk about themselves anyway, so you start a forum where you can photograph their tattoos individually and give them the opportunity to tell the story behind each one. People like Mr. Grizzly could go there and get tattoo ideas from their favorite celebrity. Then you could start a forum on the site for people to discuss tattoos and such without fear of being banned. Of course the business side would be selling ads. You could post them on the top or bottom of each page, really anywhere but in people's posts.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Flag raising at Iwo Jima..

Not a bad idea. Would take some work getting to cover everywhere I want it to though.

Just google tattoos and look around for ideas...

Been doing that actually. Found a few ideas.

American flag with dog tags. Brother has it on his arm, half sleeve.
Stole my idea for the flag.. :/

Like it, but I already have three sets of dog tags...my meat tags and a set for each of the two guys we lost from my unit.

a1.bp.blogspot.com__NothYQV14w0_R1EPFwx_5tI_AAAAAAAABv4_YFAakNT3OjU_s1600_R_gge10.jpg

Im not recommending this tattoo for you nor do I want this tattoo for myself but I was browsing google and this looked pretty sweet.

That's pretty sweet. I know a guy who has one very similar, but not as good as this one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom