New Warning Label Pictures To Be On Cigarettes In Sept. 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So are they going to put pictures of diseased tongues and cheeks on my can of dip too? I know it's bad for me but the picture isn't going to make me quit.

Weatherby

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
LOL i think that its a great idea. Nothing like a cold hard reminder everytime you pick the pack up. Smokers cause taxpayers to pay much more money in the long run with the added cost of healthcare.

Smokers pay more federal, state, and local taxes. A pack of cigs, before taxes, averages $0.70. I'd say they are paying for their own healthcare through extra taxes.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While we are at it, let's put graphic images of people who have died driving while texting on all of the cell phones....or maybe a picture of a broken home because of alcohol on bottles of beer and whisky. Let's put pictures on all the tanning beds and swimming pools of people that have skin cancer.

Where is it going to end?

zandroes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't care for smoking. A lot of my family does. But it is their choice. I think it's stupid and huge waste of money. If it is that bad, outlaw it and be done.
Next they'll post overweight people on bigmac boxes..

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy here will now be forever known as a quitter...

aph_cdn_photos_upi_com_collection_upi_2450031eec605b9ad1ddb75a263d6179_FDA_Releases__.jpg

BTW I might have just found my new image for giving up on threads that turn south :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom