New Warning Label Pictures To Be On Cigarettes In Sept. 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL i think that its a great idea. Nothing like a cold hard reminder everytime you pick the pack up. Smokers cause taxpayers to pay much more money in the long run with the added cost of healthcare.

No, liberal politicians who pass bills that pay for the healthcare costs of smokers cause taxpayers to pay much more money in the long run.

newmaxx11

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
of course we also need pictures of aborted babies in the windows of planned parenthood facilities. what gets me is they want population control but act like they really want to save somebody...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What ignorant horse shat. Smokers know what they are doing to themselves, trust me. You could make them dig through an ice chest of diseased organs to get to their smokes at the bottom and they'd still smoke.

The FDA needs a new hobby.

SeaLevelRam

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Without the need for even more labelling, think of how many government employees wouldn't have anything to do! And their bosses couldn't justfify their job managing employees and budget.

The first adds and labels had a value, now its just the government machine justfying spending tax dollars.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Speaking of a waste of money, does anyone listen to KTOK live stream on the internet? I guess all the advertising is the same as the live broadcast, but I'm curious as to just how much money, err.. our tax dollars the .gov is paying for these letsmove.gov adds all over the country. And that's just one, they have them from several other agencies that end in .gov too. All totally useless!

Pisses me off to no end. :pissed:

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smokers pay more federal, state, and local taxes. A pack of cigs, before taxes, averages $0.70. I'd say they are paying for their own healthcare through extra taxes.

I'm glad someone else sees the truth. Besides most smokers die in their sixties right after they retire and are still are barely on the gubment health care. Its the "healthy" folks living 30 years beyond retirement taking 9 perscriptions a day that is draining the most resources.

Latest posts

Top Bottom