Newbie!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BanginBling

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my dad talked me into joining, plus I always have to keep an eye on him...I do enjoy shooting with him and my boyfriend when we get the chance.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my dad talked me into joining, plus I always have to keep an eye on him...I do enjoy shooting with him and my boyfriend when we get the chance.

LOL ... Glad to see you here!! :woot: You and your BF need to come to the next ENS ... it's on the 26th ... YOUR DAD can tell you all about the particulars ... he needs to come too! **hint, hint** :wink2:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome. Your first two "welcomes" are from pretty good folk. And, for the most part, this place has got some really good people. As for me, I'm splitting for Colorado and I know a good place with cabins if you and the family and friends want to spend time around Colorado Springs. (Ask you dad about me....I'm not to be trusted.)

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the show! Terry hit the nail on the head already. There are some (mostly harmless) crazy people around here and a whole lot of good people. It won't take long for you to sort them into their respective groups. If your skin is as thick as your old man's, you'll enjoy the place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom