NFL Refs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worst call I've seen since the Oregon vs OU onside kick from a few years ago. Replay didn't help in either game, which makes you wonder who is on the take because if the whole country can see the Packers getting packed surely a professional would see the same.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worst call I've seen since the Oregon vs OU onside kick from a few years ago. Replay didn't help in either game, which makes you wonder who is on the take because if the whole country can see the Packers getting packed surely a professional would see the same.
The Oregon vs. OU game of which you speak was the only time in my adult life that I was genuinly pissed about the outcome of a football game. I hope everybody forgives us for getting all extrathreadical.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If that ref would have made that call in Green Bay he might have had a problem when he left to go home after the game!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't football a game? Right we peons sit down to watch millionaires play a game for three hours. Yeah bad calls can be annoying but believe me once the first issue at work pops up those calls will be forgotten. Sorry that's my cynical view and, no, millions won't be lost to the industry fans will still watch or attend games

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't football a game? Right we peons sit down to watch millionaires play a game for three hours. Yeah bad calls can be annoying but believe me once the first issue at work pops up those calls will be forgotten. Sorry that's my cynical view and, no, millions won't be lost to the industry fans will still watch or attend games
But...but...bread and circuses!

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm impressed that more people aren't blaming the union for causing the lockout and not the owners/league.

Also, i think espn has an article about how the call last night changed the betting lines between $150-$250 million.

Latest posts

Top Bottom