NON-Resident UT CCW class on October 4th at 9am in Oklahoma City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have contacted Chip at www.safehomeconsulting.com and arranged to host a Utah Non-Resident CCW class on October 4th at my new office in downtown Oklahoma City. I have 6 of my folks confirmed for sure and we could take up to 6 more. This will be from 9am-1pm. Drinks and snacks will be provided. No shooting is required so no need to bring your firearms. Parking is free and readily available at our location. You will only need to bring a passport photo and a copy of your drivers license. Copy machine on site if you don't have one.

The cost is $65 per person (if you are an OSA member its $60)
He will provide the training, the application, do the fingerprints on site, notarize everything and give you an envelope ready to mail in at the end of the class.

We can only take 6 more people, so PM me to confirm one of the remaining spots.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't have to have the passport photos AT the class....you will leave the class with an envelope with all your stuff ready to send off....you have up to one year after to mail it off with the check to Utah and passport photo....FYI

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This may be a stupid question, but i am going to ask anyway. Why would a resident of Oklahoma want a UT CCW?

Here are 12 Reasons why people take the my Non-Resident Utah CCW class.
1. Valid in Oklahoma
2. Valid if you move from OKlahoma
3. Valid for 5 years
4. Valid with semi-auto and revolver
5. $10 renewal
6. Mailed to your home
7. NO shooting required for UT Permit
8. Fingerprint and Notary service done at class
9. Valid in 27 States
10. Provides you with the ability to carry your firearm IAW the law.
11. Class time is approximately 4hrs
12. Cost less than Oklahoma lic.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have filled all of the available spots for the class on Oct. 4th, however, if you are still interested in taking the class, let me know. If there is enough interest, I will be glad to host another class....

Latest posts

Top Bottom