Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll probably bring a box of misc "freebies" if anybody wants to dig through a few things. Extra parts, misc ammo maybe, etc.

I have some stuff, too, but I'm trying to gather up stuff for that 500-yard shot prize at the RNG in July. I'm telling you guys, if you haven't shot that thing you NEED to.

I've walked it twice now but not gotten to shoot because of my neck. I'm gonna miss out in July on the shooting (and walking/running too this time) but my neck should be completely fused by January. I'm gonna shoot that thing ONCE in my life if it kills me.

And don't let the guys who talk about how hard it is fool ya. If you aren't doing the 10k or the Full Regard, it's completely doable if you just get up off your butt and move and shoot a little on a regular basis.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any restrictions on ammo? My Mosin hasn't been shot in almost 2 years and all I have is surplus steel core. If not I'll bring my AR and Savage Axis for distance with my Luger for anyone who wants to shoot it. I plan on going unless something comes up.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any restrictions on ammo? My Mosin hasn't been shot in almost 2 years and all I have is surplus steel core. If not I'll bring my AR and Savage Axis for distance with my Luger for anyone who wants to shoot it. I plan on going unless something comes up.
steel core is fine.

About the only ammo I'd have a problem with is incendiary stuff or tracers.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
... my Luger for anyone who wants to shoot it. I plan on going unless something comes up.

Luger? A genuine, German, military issue Luger? I've always wanted one, but never could force myself to turn loose of the money. Oh, hell, yeah, I'd like to shoot it! What ammo do you prefer to feed it, and I'll go get some.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Luger? A genuine, German, military issue Luger? I've always wanted one, but never could force myself to turn loose of the money. Oh, hell, yeah, I'd like to shoot it! What ammo do you prefer to feed it, and I'll go get some.

I got to shoot his Luger at an earlier ENS and it was pretty darned awesome! This kind of thing is one of the best parts of an ENS; we get to try different stuff! I really like the cool firearms some of our members have; me; I just have boring plain stuff like a Glock or two and a 1911 and a steenkin' couple 22 peestolas and some other plastic ones...

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I run Winchester white box through it just fine. Blazer works as well. They're pretty hardy guns but I'm afraid to try any steel case ammo.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shot a German Luger at Wilshire once. Guy wanted to shoot my max load .44 mag so we traded guns.
Then he showed me how to remove the barrel and fire it with the barrel in his hand. Amazing.
According to him, German captives would secret the barrel in their neither regions, pull it out and kill one more allied soldier.
If I make it, (aging parent issue keeps us in Broken Arrow a lot) I'll bring my Bergman einhand .25 auto that German Generals carried in their caps as a suicide weapon or last line of defense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom