Northern Oklahoma Predator Seminar....GO TIME!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So this was a good one?

Dangit, had a coworker invite me but had to watch my baby girl this morning and afternoon. Now I'm really jealous! :(

I think I saw the quote in another post......Kids are mobile....

I will say this...there were two young men in attendance that were in the 10 yr old area?
They asked some of the best questions of any of the adults, and weren't shy about asking.
There were lots of questions from the audience. I was impressed.
Most of these things, the audience is mute.
Scott had a logical answer for all questions that made sense.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I saw the quote in another post......Kids are mobile....

I will say this...there were two young men in attendance that were in the 10 yr old area?
They asked some of the best questions of any of the adults, and weren't shy about asking.
There were lots of questions from the audience. I was impressed.
Most of these things, the audience is mute.
Scott had a logical answer for all questions that made sense.

Ireland is only 6 weeks, so not quite at the age where I can lug her to things without spending more time tending to her rather than paying attention.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ireland is only 6 weeks, so not quite at the age where I can lug her to things without spending more time tending to her rather than paying attention.

Bull crap!
6 weeks... she should have already learned how to load mags, clear stove pipes and know how to correct a FTF.

Your parenting skills are now in question...:smash:

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
guys i can't thank you enough for heading out and seeing scott, he put on a really great and informative show. THANKS TO ALL!!! i have to give a big thanks to my buddy Lee for helping me out on the cooking also (he made the brisket, i did the deer). Dennis my wife is dieing for the receipt on your mushroom platter you brought (i have fork marks on my hand when i tried to get a piece). Scott your DVDs are probably some the best teaching tools out there because you actually have tutorials on how you guys approach your stands...my other dvds are guys squelling and shooting...AWESOME WORK ON THE DVDS!!!! mr theman (daniel) the shooting sticks are great, took my bipod off, these sticks are great, letting me sit in a more relaxed stance and i got a walking stick, DRC458, 67RS/SSx2 thanks guys for making the trip, sorry i couldn't BS a little longer i was just trying to make sure everyone was doing good. maybe some other time we all can have some time and kick back... twocan i can't remember if we met but i know who are now since metioning the blonde...:doh:. i to am in the same boat with finding miss' right and putting up with me :rollingla (those poor girls)

the boy who won the dvd & asking questions is a friend of mines boy and he is not affraid to ask question...he could of kept scott busy by himself for sure....

i went out yesterday evening with a different approach to one of my stands and almost had success, thought there was nothing around (getting dark and hard to see) got up and bang a yote went busting out of the brush about 150yds out and into a bottom...for some reason i was happy that something actually worked out, so i guess that :teach: did sink in....

thanks again guys....Scott let me know if later in the year we could try #2

later,
tyson

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I thought things went well.It was great to meet some of the guys from the board. Tyson I appreciate the invite and would come back again, just let me know when. I hope everyone walked away with some new understanding in how to call in more predators.
Want to thank Daniel for helping out as well. He is the one that donated the lanyard and shooting sticks.

Scott

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm. Ever been to Shidler, by chance?

MMMMMM let me think...about a thousand times. My Mother went to school in Grainola. A co-worker of mine lives in Shidler.
My great uncle owned a section of land going into Grainola, and another section north of Grainola. We use to prarie chicken hunt up there every season as we were the only people allowed on it. There is a little lake up there that I tube fish ALOT.
I used to Cowboy on the Hadden ranch, Oldfield Ranch, and Chapman Bernard ranches back in the day.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MMMMMM let me think...about a thousand times. My Mother went to school in Grainola. A co-worker of mine lives in Shidler.
My great uncle owned a section of land going into Grainola, and another section north of Grainola. We use to prarie chicken hunt up there every season as we were the only people allowed on it. There is a little lake up there that I tube fish ALOT.
I used to Cowboy on the Hadden ranch, Oldfield Ranch, and Chapman Bernard ranches back in the day.

Man i spent alot of time in the Hadden ranch/Oldfield Ranch. Grampa used to pump in there, then dad. As a young boy dad would drop me off at a differant pond every day, then come back after his rounds. Iv had to walk out of there cause dad was to cheap to buy a 4x4!!! Grampa got smart and left an old tractor in the middle of his rounds just in case he got stuck. Dennis i bet you have even took a few dips in the ol rock crusher too. Dam perch will bite your bare a$$ after dark...

Latest posts

Top Bottom