Northern Oklahoma Predator Seminar....GO TIME!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Northern Oklahoma Predator Hunting Seminar

With Outdoorsman: Scott Ruff (aka okhunter)
Scott has 30yrs+ of experience/as seen in Predator Obsession/ Bass Pro Shops/ Filmed hunts for Mojo Outdoors.

Seminar covers coyote and bobcat calling, guns, stand selection, vocalization, and any other questions you may have about the predator hunting sport.

Where: Perry, Ok. (Fairgrounds; Women’s building)

When: Feb. 27th (Saturday) doors open at 1p.m. and seminar starts at 2p.m.

Cost: $5 per person 12under free

Event includes: Seminar, Pot luck also welcomed so bring your favorite cooked food or wild game cooking to share with the rest. When you pay at the gate you are entered into the drawing for game calls, DVDs, and others, for that day.

If you need any other information please feel free to contact ---
Tyson Coker at 580-336-8915 (leave message if necessary, with contact number and I will return call)

****** Scott says his time is roughly about an hour or a little bit longer the rest of the time he spends with you guys answering all your questions. so grab a cheap note pad, jot down your questons and be ready go. i will have tea and water for the drinks, bring your own if you want and i will have the finest plastic china you can imagine :rotflmao:

thanks guys.... (dennishoddy i am sending you a pm)

need directions click on the pic.

Attachments

• map.JPG
    map.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 195

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man I hate to miss it but I'll be on the road to El Paso for a javelina hunting trip with my recurve. I could sure use some help on those predators. They are not cooperating at all this year. I called in 4 coyotes Sunday night without firing a shot and missed a bobcat at about 20 ft....but he was running full tilt across a small opening. It is hard to get a scope on one that close. Wish I would have just looked beside the barrel and shot like a shotgun or better yet, had the shotgun with me. I am keeping after them though. I am sure it will be fun and hate to miss the seminar. Maybe you can tape it. I'd love to see it and would be glad to put up the $5 for a look.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
really not sure how my idea of recording is going to work. i am working on trying to get some recording equipment (some nice stuff) but it may be on the road to one of our events. so i may have to settle for something smaller (still good stuff). but i will have to see how this plays out....not too sure but trying......

scott- don't worry i will have a make up crew there for you....she is 3yrs old and loves to color ;)

mr.theman

Marksman
Reaction score
Man I would be there but that is the same day as the OFBA fur auction and I got to sell the cats that my dad managed to get in the freezer this year. Yall will enjoy it, Scott puts on a good seminar.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man I would be there but that is the same day as the OFBA fur auction and I got to sell the cats that my dad managed to get in the freezer this year. Yall will enjoy it, Scott puts on a good seminar.

You should just keep the furs and get them tanned.Did you see the prices from the auction last week? Pretty sad indeed. You can keep them and that way you can come out and give me a hand, it's going to be fun.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of the guys from the board.Really wish imhntn was coming so we could meet up.Glad to hear Dennis is coming, look forward to finally meeting him as well. See you all there.

Scott

CCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll try and make that. The hunting property that I have is covered up with yotes and I would like to learn a thing or two about thinning the herd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom