Not sure if I will return to Buffalo Wild Wings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cw821

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one one I40 in OKC has the same sign. But I dont really care because the food and service sucks.

I was in there last week and either it was gone or I didn't notice it as I look for the typical white no guns sign. Either way, doesn't change anything for me.

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bww is a franchise and its up to the individual stores to decide to allow guns or not. as a corporation they are not taking a public stance. all 3 in tulsa do not have the signs.

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They went out of their way to make any kind of carry not welcome...

i1058.photobucket.com_albums_t414_3inSlugger_20121214_124519.jpg

have to ask. did you witness this sign and take it? which one is this at? or is this the same scare pics some one decided would be good to put up because a franchise decided they didnt want conceal carry?

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I must be the only one that likes their wings :oops3:

nope, I go there, a group of friends and I meet up there once or twice a month to catch up...it's one of our fav spots...was there last week...the one off I40 and Rockwell, I actually checked all the doors before I left...No signs.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I emailed their headquarters, actually got a reply from the manager at broken arrow with his phone number asking me to give him a call. Turns out he is a ccw holder too and feels the same way but it is a corporate policy. He also let me know that my message went to the owner of his store and the corp fatcats. Still not going back unless they remove the sign but nice to know we're getting noticed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom