Nurse arrested for not drawing blood...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The story I heard was the officer is also a trained phlebotomist and was going to draw the blood his self and the hospital refused him access because he didn't have a warrant or meet any of the other criteria to draw blood without consent. If that's true then the nurse was arrested for no other reason than she was the one the hospital administration had deliver the message.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The other cops that were there, and let that escalate, need to be held accountable as well.

Brotherhood or not, at some point you pull your brother aside and say "Hey man, let's walk it back a bit."

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The other cops that were there, and let that escalate, need to be held accountable as well.

Brotherhood or not, at some point you pull your brother aside and say "Hey man, let's walk it back a bit."
We're those cops or hospital security?

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
look I am a realist, I know she was doing her job. all I am saying is you do your job to point. after that point, you have to decide if it is worth getting arrested for. she decided it was worth it. if she did not draw the blood the next person would, so getting arrested was pointless.

JD8, please try to be an adult and try not to insult me. I am just stating an opinion.
In the military and in my life I was taught to uphold the law and do what is right/ethical 100% of the time. There simply is no "that point" where you throw up your hands and decide to just say, hey I'm not risking ME for THEM anymore. Sorry, but upholding ethics and 'what is right' does not end when the going gets rough or at 5:00 pm, whichever comes first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom