Nurse arrested for not drawing blood...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am saying that we both agree on all of the points, which is funny. You have decided that I am wrong because I would not jump to the extreme of she was a saint. Instead of being a saint, I said she was martyr, more like Christ.

LOL, if you say so! ;)
Yeah, this is kind of backpedaling to me, or you really don't understand how important HIPAA laws are, or how seriously they have to be taken. Now don't get huffy on that reply, it's not an insult, it's just that you may not be aware. "She got what she asked for" doesn't translate to what you just posted. If you still believe otherwise, and I'm sure you do, I will agree to disagree, I wasn't the only one that thought that was ridiculous.

Not to mention you had previously stated she took it on herself to be the "defender of rights." Furthering the notion that again.... you don't understand that it's part of her job. What she did is expected of her and she accepted that when she became a nurse, just like every other nurse out there.

You also said she should've called someone right after the defender of rights comment, well anyone that watched the vid saw that she was on the phone with her supervisor and that's when Egocop got pissed.

You followed that whole statement up with that you didn't understand why she was upset she got arrested. So I'm just going to say that I'd wager that as a teacher, if a LEO officer came in to your classroom and arrested you for teaching and defending one of your students when the officer was clearly in the wrong, I'll bet you'd be upset. Your stubbornness here is proof, no matter what you say.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am saying that we both agree on all of the points, which is funny. You have decided that I am wrong because I would not jump to the extreme of she was a saint. Instead of being a saint, I said she was martyr, more like Christ.

Right, so this doesn't even make sense, so I'm going to leave you with it. You're backpedaling. I decided you were wrong when you started making erroneous statements.

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
Right, so this doesn't even make sense, so I'm going to leave you with it. You're backpedaling. I decided you were wrong when you started making erroneous statements.
I am not backpedaling, you decided I said something I did not, which is why I kept trying to avoid the debate with you.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not backpedaling, you decided I said something I did not, which is why I kept trying to avoid the debate with you.

Just quoted you verbatim. If you notice, I wasn't alone here in my understanding. Either way, it's pointless, you now want to say you meant something else. More power to you.

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
Just quoted you verbatim. If you notice, I wasn't alone here in my understanding. Either way, it's pointless, you now want to say you meant something else. More power to you.
yes, you did is quote exactly what I am saying, you have just decided I am saying something different. what most folks on here understood is what you were saying because I would not debate it out with you. even now, as I am still being polite, you are being rude to prove your point.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
More proof that you're behind, remember my post about internet lawyering? Well we've come full circle as predicted lol. The 2016 Supreme court ruling that has been plastered all over the internet because of this case, ruled SPECIFICALLY, that blood testing doesn't apply to implied consent. FMSCA rule pertains to breath and saliva only.

It's pretty pathetic that you're trying to research this to justify the cop's actions.
"It's pretty pathetic that you're trying to research this to justify the cop's actions."

I wouldn't call it "pathetic' being that so many others don't even bother trying to research anything at all before spitting out their thoughts. The info might be out-of-date or inaccurate but the attempt to research was still made :thumb:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
As a street Medic. I have my "encounters with the Police". I think Police nationwide need to get on the right side of this thing. For this has pissed off a bunch of Nurses and EMS folk. Not a good place to be if you get hurt.

I get the place you are going here but to say that nurses and medics are going to hold all police responsible and refuse medical care to LE,because of the actions taken by these idiots, is one of the basic problems going on in the U.S. right now. The good police are on the right side of this just by who they are.
Not all middle aged white guys are racist, not all left leaning activists are Antifa and not all police would have done what these officers did.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF, what you're now saying is true, then you misled everyone posting in this thread. The breakdown in communication came from your keyboard, not out screens. Own your failures if you want more respect. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom