NY Media Publishes Names and Addresses of Gun Owners

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's like one person said in the article. It's mutually bad. it's bad for gun owners because you know they're going to be targets of antigun lobbyists, but it's also a map for criminals.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's also extremely hypocritical! One of their arguments is that regular folks not need guns because criminals will steal them. Well, they just helped the criminals. Yankees!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you fools realize that you also made a map for criminals to use to find homes to rob that have no guns in them to protect themselves?" one reader wrote on Facebook.

You get what you deserve....

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly, just trying to win a mental war right now. Read an article earlier about that crazy arsonist who murdered those firefighters and they mentioned it was a .223 caliber military rifle like the one used at the school massacre in Conn. Twisting the truth but they are winning the war in the ignorants' mind.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be suing the crap out of that paper. Invasion of privacy? Maybe I didn't want all of my neighbors to know I had a handgun by my bed for self defense.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly, just trying to win a mental war right now. Read an article earlier about that crazy arsonist who murdered those firefighters and they mentioned it was a .223 caliber military rifle like the one used at the school massacre in Conn. Twisting the truth but they are winning the war in the ignorants' mind.

I love how the news bends the truth. Never during my military service have I been issued a .223 caliber rifle. 5.56, but still.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah its all publicly available information! We should take that map, reverse it to show who DOESN'T have any registered firearms, then pull publicly available information from Facebook about families and their places of employment. We could post a map that shows all the homes with no registered firearms, who have teenage children that are more than likely home alone every day until 6pm while both parents are at work! I mean, this is readily available information, why not publish it????

Latest posts

Top Bottom