Obama Coming To Cushing OK Thursday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P35

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See if they'll let you charter Air Force One for $38,000 that's what the DNC pays. Not even close to it's real operating costs. You obviously don't know anything about all the extra costs the Secret Service incurs everytime the Chief Idiot leaves Washington D.C. The costs are well above what is expended in a normal DC day.

Hypocrite: that's what Obama is.
a bit higher than $38,000 try $181,757 give or take a few K...http://caveviews.blogs.com/cave_news/2010/11/hourly-cost-to-fly-air-force-one-181757-per-hour.html...http://www.factcheck.org/2011/07/the-traveling-president/

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Local news said Obama in going to attend the Thunder game that evening too.

Well great, I guess I will probably have to give my tickets away. Who wants to deal with all that security mess. Probably have parking even more restricted. Entry points will be scrutinized more.

I thought article said he'd be here Thursday - the Thunder don't have a Thursday night game. They play Wednesday & Friday. I'll bet he draws some strong boos at one of those games if he does go. I hope he doesn't go to the Clippers game on Wed.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought article said he'd be here Thursday - the Thunder don't have a Thursday night game. They play Wednesday & Friday. I'll bet he draws some strong boos at one of those games if he does go. I hope he doesn't go to the Clippers game on Wed.
You are correct there isn't a Thursday night game.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WILL DO! Let me know if you get any specifics on this. My schedule is pretty tight this week but if I can free up the day and be reasonably assured that I can get within shouting distance, I'm going to be there.

how far is Cushing from Tulsa? This plan seems fun.....watch out for the secret service.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish everyone in Cushing would go elsewhere and not attend period, but that is unlikely. Glad there is no Thunder game because he would jinx it. How can he explain at this PR event that he wants to do away with the tax credits for the oil companies, etc.? I doubt the subject will come up and yes to previous posts he will take credit for the pipeline from there on south and the liberal media will spin it that way. Thank you kids for reading and good night and good luck as ERM said, and I am glad I am old, since our or my heirs will have to pay for Obama, etc.
Very sad Lone Wolf.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One last thing, home from the part time job and listening to the old KOMA, now 92.5 FM and sipping the vino and it is Joe Cocker and singing "Feeling Alright, not feeling to good....", that is about how I feel about the whole situation. Thank you Joe Cocker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom