Obama Coming To Cushing OK Thursday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those wondering why Obama doesn't want to interact with Okies, just remember that he lost 15 counties to unknowns in the Oklahoma Democratic Primary this year...as an incumbent.

I'm stunned that he didn't lose more. We have 77 counties and he only lost 15 of them? If I was a democrat, I'd be pissed off enough to vote for a dead, roadkill, buzzard picked skunk over Barry. He might as well sign an EO renaming the Democrat party to the Communist party and make it official.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heard Representative Lee Denney on the radio saying that it is quite a big deal for a President to show up in rural Oklahoma. I would love to see some video of which Oklahoman politicians are at the event and fall all over themselves trying to welcome Obama.

crispy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
from what the article said, its closed to the public. i guess they need to make room for all the buses of supporters they need to bring in to make it look like oklahoma wants 4 more years of failed policies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom