Obama Operatives Carting Mental Home Patients to Vote - Disgusting !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2012/11/01/1214384?sac=fo.local

Concerns raised over possible exploitation of mentally disabled voters

Jimmy Green's stepdaughter had never voted before. The 57-year-old is mentally disabled, and Green said she doesn't understand the concept of casting a ballot.

But this week, she called her parents to say she had voted for President Obama. The care home in Fayetteville where she lives registered its residents to vote and drove them to the polls, Green said.

"My concern is that somebody told her who to vote for," he said. "She didn't even know there's two different parties."

Complaints of uncomprehending voters being ferried to cast ballots surface every election. And in a presidential race as close as this year's, with huge levels of early voting, any perceived irregularity is falling under intense scrutiny.

continued...................................

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No surprise. Dead people, pets, anyone they can scam into the booths, the Democrats have no boundaries. Some voting machines are even registering Obama's name when they people vote for Romney.

By any and all means................

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If your a citizen and not prohibited by law from voting, whats the problem? Lots of people get "help" when casting a ballot. Where do we draw the line? Mentally handicapped, bed ridden elderly, quadripalegics, alzhiemer affected, blind ect.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your a citizen and not prohibited by law from voting, whats the problem? Lots of people get "help" when casting a ballot. Where do we draw the line? Mentally handicapped, bed ridden elderly, quadripalegics, alzhiemer affected, blind ect.

It is against the law for them to tell someone how to vote. If the person is not mentally capable of deciding for themselves they should not be voting.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is against the law for them to tell someone how to vote. If the person is not mentally capable of deciding for themselves they should not be voting.
then most voters shouldnt be voting. Rare it is that a person actually decides for themselves. Theres little difference between being influenced by propaganda or being told who to vote for.

rr2008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

From what I have read here, many here at OSA are trying to help others even when help isn't being asked.

I will really be glad when this election is over, to most of us here I doubt that it will matter not which candidate wins, neither seems to care about bending the truth, neither really seem to be blessed with any great wisdom, pretty much the same in my opinion. at the risk of repeating my self, let me repeat myself and say, I will really be glad when this election is over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom