Obama puppet Wolf Blitzer blasts Administration and Obama!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No mustang. I do not believe in a one religion country. I welcome all religions. I almost married a Jewish person. I believe in the separation of church and state. It does piss me off that they try to take prayer out of school, ten commandments off of court house lawns, and nativity scenes out of public view. This nation was founded under people with my Christian God, but recognized the rights of ALL, Jew, Mormon, Chinese, Muslim, to worship their Gods.

I may have been a little unclear in my 10 page OP as I really am in bed, sick as hell with fever. Please ignore me, I will go away. And God Bless you, atheist, Jewish, agnostic, whatever you are. Bring you're family to Owasso and I'll feed the whole lot of you.

I have no problems with any of the things you stated. But if the government seems to favor one religion that's a bad thing for everyone. Even if it's the same religion you believe in. Now I believe private businesses should do whatever they want to do. IE nativity scenes and saying Marry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays. I think it's funny Walmart doesn't want their employees to say Merry Christmas but they'll sure as hell cater to Christmas! LOL

Glocksteady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll throw one at you. Let's hijack this thread a little. It's mine and I say let's talk religion. If our government favors Christianity, and the Middle East favors Islam, I really wonder if there will EVER be peace. I can't believe they can stone their wife or daughter to death...legally. I know they can't believe we allow half the stuff we do. Religions have always caused wars and I guess they always will.

It's funny that Christianity and Islam split from two brothers. Typical for two brothers to fight. Yet here we are, both from the same father, worshiping the same God, just different prophets. We say Jesus, the Son of God. I am not sure if they view Mohammad quite the same or not. Yet technically, we are from the same family or tribe, and we preach peace, and they want to kill us!

Crazy! I'm really not sure we can ever have peace. Now if we want to heap in the other, God knows how many different religions, it gets interesting. Then add freedom of religion, and we get David Corish sp?, Koolaid drinkers, and all the other nut bags. Man I'm glad I'm old. I really feel sorry for my kids and their children (unborn yet). They are ungrateful children who refuse to give me grand babies, and infect me with Man Fever!

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll throw one at you. Let's hijack this thread a little. It's mine and I say let's talk religion. If our government favors Christianity, and the Middle East favors Islam, I really wonder if there will EVER be peace. I can't believe they can stone their wife or daughter to death...legally. I know they can't believe we allow half the stuff we do. Religions have always caused wars and I guess they always will.

It's funny that Christianity and Islam split from two brothers. Typical for two brothers to fight. Yet here we are, both from the same father, worshiping the same God, just different prophets. We say Jesus, the Son of God. I am not sure if they view Mohammad quite the same or not. Yet technically, we are from the same family or tribe, and we preach peace, and they want to kill us!

Crazy! I'm really not sure we can ever have peace. Now if we want to heap in the other, God knows how many different religions, it gets interesting. Then add freedom of religion, and we get David Corish sp?, Koolaid drinkers, and all the other nut bags. Man I'm glad I'm old. I really feel sorry for my kids and their children (unborn yet). They are ungrateful children who refuse to give me grand babies, and infect me with Man Fever!

There won't be peace. IMO, the only way to bring about peace is to bring us together in a common goal. Ever see Watchmen? Same principle. To achieve peace, you need to unite the world in a fight against a greater enemy.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And let's not take God out of the Pledge of Aleagence. And let's not insert Buddah into it. It's good the way it has always been.

Under God wasn't in the original Pledge, though. it was added around 1948 i believe. Buddah has never been as far as i can tell nor have i ever seen anyone advocate for it's addition.

Glocksteady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Under God wasn't in the original Pledge, though. it was added around 1948 i believe. Buddah has never been as far as i can tell nor have i ever seen anyone advocate for it's addition.

LOL on Buddah. And I think you're right on the addition of God. I heard that recently...like this year. I'm 52 and never knew it till this year. Real educated aren't I. I'm just an ole country boy from Oklahoma.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL on Buddah. And I think you're right on the addition of God. I heard that recently...like this year. I'm 52 and never knew it till this year. Real educated aren't I. I'm just an ole country boy from Oklahoma.

Nuttin wrong with a good ole country boy! We believe what we believe based on our life experiences.

Latest posts

Top Bottom