Obama puppet Wolf Blitzer blasts Administration and Obama!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocksteady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHAHA You're joking right? So what do we do with the athiests, muslims, budist, and all the other religions that don't consider your God their god? The problem with America is we ARE a melting pot. No other country I can think of has the diversity and acceptance of other cultures as the USA.

That sounds like something from one of Hitlers speeches...

You have slightly misinterpreted. Under God, with liberty and justice for ALL. I made the mistake of not posting the entire pledge.

Glocksteady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too much stuff in the OP.
You're playing to a tough crowd.
Next time?
Less stuff.

I think it's a combination of weeks of reading stupid political posts, and being gimped up with Man Fever and brains dripping out of my nose. Compliments of my wonderful daughter who drug death home to her father! I told her to keep her infectious butt out of the house next time. WAY TO MUCH IN THE OP.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You have slightly misinterpreted. Under God, with liberty and justice for ALL. I made the mistake of not posting the entire pledge.

So do you believe the in the separation of Church and State?

What I'm getting at, Your God, isn't everyone else's deity. That's what I found funny. You want this country to align with what you believe in, not necessarily what everyone else believes in.

The Declaration of Independence or the Constitution don't have God anywhere in them.

Glocksteady

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So do you believe the in the separation of Church and State?

What I'm getting at, Your God, isn't everyone else's deity. That's what I found funny. You want this country to align with what you believe in, not necessarily what everyone else believes in.

The Declaration of Independence or the Constitution don't have God anywhere in them.

No mustang. I do not believe in a one religion country. I welcome all religions. I almost married a Jewish person. I believe in the separation of church and state. It does piss me off that they try to take prayer out of school, ten commandments off of court house lawns, and nativity scenes out of public view. This nation was founded under people with my Christian God, but recognized the rights of ALL, Jew, Mormon, Chinese, Muslim, to worship their Gods.

I may have been a little unclear in my 10 page OP as I really am in bed, sick as hell with fever. Please ignore me, I will go away. And God Bless you, atheist, Jewish, agnostic, whatever you are. Bring you're family to Owasso and I'll feed the whole lot of you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom