Obama talks gun control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well obviously this is a much better option than what Romney had in mind by what I remember of the multitude of comments on this board of how his stance on 2A and private citizens owning firearms would be a disaster. I am glad we are going to now have this as the better option dictated to us. I would presume he will get this started out the back door with his Zars so that congress has no say so in it and will not get in the way.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well obviously this is a much better option than what Romney had in mind by what I remember of the multitude of comments on this board of how his stance on 2A and private citizens owning firearms would be a disaster. I am glad we are going to now have this as the better option dictated to us. I would presume he will get this started out the back door with his Zars so that congress has no say so in it and will not get in the way.

What is a "Zars"? Did you means Czars?

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't watch on my iPhone. Can someone fill me in?

He wants all guns that are sold to go through a background check. Even for in-state sales between private parties , something over which the Federal government has NO control as per the constitution...it is purely a State's issue. Doing this would mean all guns will be registered and traceable at federal level and can quickly be confiscated when the time comes...and it WILL come...very soon.
He also supports micro-stamping of bullets. He calls that common-sense gun laws. How this law would ever be enforceable without a complete ban on reloading is beyond me.
He applauds California for leading the way on this great legislation on microstamping. He thinks gun owners can easily get behind this.
BOHICA :)

Last edited:

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think at this time correcting spellings on an Internet forum are the least of our worries.
The time has come to join the NRA, 2AF and GOA and to make all political donations to them alone.
:)

I have been a Life member of the NRA for the past 30 years (even though I still believe they sold out the NFA crowd in 1986).

Also, I was not trying to "correct" his spelling, I truly was not sure what he meant by that.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been a Life member of the NRA for the past 30 years (even though I still believe they sold out the NFA crowd in 1986).

Also, I was not trying to "correct" his spelling, I truly was not sure what he meant by that.

Oh ok, sorry about that. Didn't mean to sound testy but I may have come across that way! :)
My comments on NRA, GOA & 2AF memberships had nothing to do with your post, just seems like a good thing to do. Glad you are an NRA member!
:)

Ruger76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all the firearm owners in the us it would be dam near impossible take everybody's guns but they can try. it would be unfortunate if it come to that as many people I have talked to would die before they give them up this really should not even be a topic but the powers to be make it this way oh and by the way my spelling is probably off who cares.

Latest posts

Top Bottom