Obama talks gun control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all the firearm owners in the us it would be dam near impossible take everybody's guns but they can try. it would be unfortunate if it come to that as many people I have talked to would die before they give them up this really should not even be a topic but the powers to be make it this way oh and by the way my spelling is probably off who cares.

They don't have to take them. They won't come knock on your door. They'll just start by making certain firearms illegal. Like they do in California. They'll offer an amnesty program for you to turn them in and dispose of them. My guess is they'll pay you for them so that people can't complain about an illegal "taking". Just like they do with land condemnations. Severe penalties will apply if you're caught with them afterwards.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all the firearm owners in the us it would be dam near impossible take everybody's guns but they can try. it would be unfortunate if it come to that as many people I have talked to would die before they give them up this really should not even be a topic but the powers to be make it this way oh and by the way my spelling is probably off who cares.

Check with England, and Australia. Google is your friend.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They don't have to take them. They won't come knock on your door. They'll just start by making certain firearms illegal. Like they do in California. They'll offer an amnesty program for you to turn them in and dispose of them. My guess is they'll pay you for them so that people can't complain about an illegal "taking". Just like they do with land condemnations. Severe penalties will apply if you're caught with them afterwards.

I'm only 25 but I've had just about enough of this ****. I cant imagine the storm brewing inside some of you older gentlemen who have been enduring all this slow reduction of rights for years.

Ruger76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not England or Australia this is America there would be alot of people would give up what they got at just the sight of somebody in uniform saying give me your guns and there is people that would not go quietly its what you truly believe in is what matters.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not England or Australia this is America there would be alot of people would give up what they got at just the sight of somebody in uniform saying give me your guns and there is people that would not go quietly its what you truly believe in is what matters.

I hope you are right about some people not going quietly, but when they went around confiscating guns in some areas right after hurricane Katrina I did not hear of one single case of anyone resisting.

Ruger76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope you are right about some people not going quietly, but when they went around confiscating guns in some areas right after hurricane i am Katrina I did not hear of one single case of anyone resisting.
Your right no shot were fired most people that buy firearms are not buying it for there 2A rights and then there is the few that own firearms that you have to Stand behind. people naturally won't stand up if they feel like there on there own all Iam wondering is what is it going to take for our shot heard aroun the world moment.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your right no shot were fired most people that buy firearms are not buying it for there 2A rights and then there is the few that own firearms that you have to Stand behind. people naturally won't stand up if they feel like there on there own all Iam wondering is what is it going to take for our shot heard aroun the world moment.

Good question

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is going to take some firearms supporter dying in my opinion, probably knowing he is going to die at the point of contact if he resist further. That would be the SHTF fan moment when we start picking our arms up and preparing for the long haul.

Latest posts

Top Bottom