Obama wants your vote to count! As long as you can't prove you belong here that is.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-administration-objects-texas-voter-id-law-161037385.html

The fed needs to stop suing states to block laws they don't like. The reason behind NOT requiring a photo id when voting is because there is supposed to be no cost involved with voting. That is the deal. Requiring a photo ID costs money for the person getting the id. Here is a reasonable solution- go to your local library and get a photo library card or change the voter reg card to a photo id. They are both government issued IDs. To vote, you have to register. With as much as we spend on other BS programs, a simple photo voter reg ID would not cost that much in the long run.

In reality, it is Obama's way of ensuring he can cheat the system. He like the illegal, err "hispanic" vote. This is how he gets it. It is us vs them, they are making it more and more obvious.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a library card. It doesn't have my photo on it.
Is it supposed to? Should I go back and ask for another?
Does your library card your photo on it?

I just pulled mine out to check and no, it just has a clip art of a book.

But...I found $40 I forgot I had rat-holed in my wallet in the process. Waitress, send Hobbes a drink on me.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-administration-objects-texas-voter-id-law-161037385.html

The fed needs to stop suing states to block laws they don't like. The reason behind NOT requiring a photo id when voting is because there is supposed to be no cost involved with voting. That is the deal. Requiring a photo ID costs money for the person getting the id. Here is a reasonable solution- go to your local library and get a photo library card or change the voter reg card to a photo id. They are both government issued IDs. To vote, you have to register. With as much as we spend on other BS programs, a simple photo voter reg ID would not cost that much in the long run.

In reality, it is Obama's way of ensuring he can cheat the system. He like the illegal, err "hispanic" vote. This is how he gets it. It is us vs them, they are making it more and more obvious.
What is your favorite library?
Do you check out the new e-books on your kindle or do you check out the old fashioned books with paper pages?
Do you participate in any of the group discussions where patrons read a book and then gather to voice their ideas about the book?
I'm curious cause I'm afraid I might not be getting everything I can from my own library experience.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My idea was to add photos to the library card.
My kids use the library, I don't know how to read. I don't need a lib card, I actually have a real drivers license cause I am citizen of the United States of America, the greatest country in the world. For now.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma Identification Card = $10 and proof of citizenship.

I submit that if you can't find the wherewithal to produce $10 and proof of citizenship, then I really don't want you voting for the President of one of the most powerful nations on the planet...but, being a compassionate conservative, I would agree with a program that would subtract $10 from one month of your f-ing food stamps so you can pay for your ID, flop down to the voting booth in your fuzzy slippers, and vote if picture ID could be statistically shown to reduce voter fraud.

Damn, was that my outside voice?

Latest posts

Top Bottom