OC ar MWC Cheddars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first time my wife and I ate there, there was a gal who opened carried seated behind us. They did not hassle her, but my wife did say she overheard a couple of the servers making some negative comments.

David

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wasn't wanting to make a statement. To and from work, I usually OC simply as a matter of convenience. I have to disarm before I enter work. I have to dress in slacks and a dress shirt as a part of the dress code so it just makes it easier to OC. I was meeting my wife and parents after work to eat today and wouldn't be able to change, nor did I want to go without. Anyway, went and ate. The only person who noticed was my wife and she didn't even realize it for about 20 minutes.

@toehanus

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very good to hear.

You may want to check into inside the waistband holsters for occasions such as this.

Your dress shirt can cover it, and you avoid having to hassle with other people...both pro and anti-gunners.

Since we're open carry, you may now lift your shirt and expose your gun if you need to, and it not be considered brandishing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom