Of these two choices ONLY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

From just these 2, which would you pick for CCW? Why?

• Glock 19

Votes: 47 78.3%
  • Glock 36

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After 21 years of owning one and many thousands of rounds fired,as far as I'm concerned, it's fact.
I agree. I had to 19s, until I traded one with another OSAer the other day. I feel hurt not owning two, but I will always have one. When I need to go smaller, I carry my 26, but come winter time, its the 19 for sure.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After 21 years of owning one and many thousands of rounds fired,as far as I'm concerned, it's fact.

Actually, that's a lot of evidence right there; it sure is. And one can see you're no whipper snapper making a rash statement. I have dang near the same time on station as you though and guess what? I would take the 36 if given just these two choices (remember; we're in the CCW Thread here now; not "best overall" or "home defense"...CCW).

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I voted for the 19. I've owned and shot one. I didn't vote for the 36 because I've never shot or carried one. I've owned 5 Glocks but, only have one now. It is a 30. It's the best Glock to carry to me,good capacity with great knockdown power in a concealable size.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far, the G19 has a commanding lead in this poll over the G36...capacity of the Glock 19 seems to be the main factor over the slightly smaller and thinner Glock 36 with a larger round. Interesting to hear what others think...thanks to all for participating; let's hear some more! (how about the shootability factor of the two?)

Latest posts

Top Bottom