Off to basic in 2 days...See you all in 4 months.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcbarlow

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im leaving for OSUT (Basic + Ait) in 2 days. I'll be going to Ft. Benning, GA for 14 weeks. You guys are a lot of fun and I'm gonna miss BS'ing on here and looking through the classfieds at a bunch of stuff I want but can't have. See you all when I get back.

sofapizza

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
good luck and keep your head up first couple of weeks suck but they will get better...have someone post your address so we can write ya nothing like mail from home to get your spirits back up

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be thankful for every pre dawn morning that you shiver. Summer at Ft. Benning is miserable.

Best of luck and remember the concept of effective time management. You won't have much to waste.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be thankful for every pre dawn morning that you shiver. Summer at Ft. Benning is miserable.

QUOTE]

Wrong...Summer at Benning is character building. Creating opportunities to challenge yourself :)

PT I want more of it...I like it here, I love it here, I finally found a home.

Only sad thing is Harmony Church is just a memory. Lost a lot of blood and sweet in Benning..The place where Men are created. Hooah!

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

QUOTE]

Wrong...Summer at Benning is character building. Creating opportunities to challenge yourself :)

PT I want more of it...I like it here, I love it here, I finally found a home.

Only sad thing is Harmony Church is just a memory. Lost a lot of blood and sweet in Benning..The place where Men are created. Hooah!

AAAHHHHH!!!! Harmony Church, now that brings back some memorie's!!!! July, August, and September, thats with Jump school added in!!!!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saty focused there and thanks for serving our country. First few weeks will suck...true, but remember; they are supposed to suck.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First few weeks will suck...true, but remember; they are supposed to suck.

They left that out of my recruiting video. All I got was the Long tall brother drinks and sweaty freaks.

On Topic. Thank you for Your commitment to service. 11B leads the way!

Latest posts

Top Bottom