Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It often helps to disassemble problem mags, check for (and remove) burrs or shavings, then clean thoroughly and lightly oil 'em. Make sure the follower moves freely and the mag-lip gap is within specs.

FWIW, Hi-Point experts already know that... :D
There is no disassembling these mags. If that was a possibility I would've done it. Oh I suppose I could get em apart but even my tig won't glue em back together.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@Cowcatcher whats your best price on the mags?
Hmmmmmm...well I was hoping to get free dollars in Inola. I could probably make someone a better deal if they'd meet me halfway between my house and Inola. Or I could just throw em in a ditch alongside the road somewhere and post a little clue about their location each day.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm...well I was hoping to get free dollars in Inola. I could probably make someone a better deal if they'd meet me halfway between my house and Inola. Or I could just throw em in a ditch alongside the road somewhere and post a little clue about their location each day.
Geocaching Mags!!! What a great Idea!

Latest posts

Top Bottom