Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting many Democrat politicians have the attitude we need to disarm every law abiding American because it might save one childs life, but you shouldn't give the Malia cure to anyone because it has not been proven to be 100% effective with virtually no negative side effects without months and months of testing. Kinda an odd way of thinking in my opinion.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds. I've also noticed that a few naysaying doctors are also involved in clinical trials with a drug from Gilead. So there's that.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I saw an interesting comparison on the morning news. The flu deaths and Covid deaths in OK were bother at 79 this AM, the difference is the flue deaths started in Sept. last year and covid deaths since mid march - less than a month.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Our daughter works for Integris and told us they are announcing furloughs and work hours reduction today at all facilities

Asking employees to take personal paid leave, and pay reduction as well.

WOW, thats awesome in one way and not in another. Loss of incomes but no 0Covid19 in OKC or very little in other hospitals?

The majority of all hospitals across the USA are going through the same thing. I came across and article the other day where many hospitals in New Jersey are empty as well, supposedly another hot spot like NY.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just more evidence that this has been blown way, WAY out of proportion. Does it make people sick? Sure. Does it kill people? Yep. Was it worth shutting down the entire damn country? The evidence tends to indicate to me that it sure isn't. Of course, if I don't toe the line, then I am a damn idiot and should be immediately burned to death for going against our illustrious "government leaders." Just a short few weeks ago, we were told "home made masks do not good...don't waste your time." Today, we have entire cities MANDATING the use of these masks that are worthless against a virus. Sure is GREAT PR for OKC's "Mayor McSelfie" and the ad revenue for media outlets have never been so high, I assure you. The sheeple mentality is nauseating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom