Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the Fed is also kicking in 750 billion dollars of Quantitative Easing too according to Trump's announcement just now.
Should boost stocks, for a while at least.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, the Fed is also kicking in 750 billion dollars of Quantitative Easing too according to Trump's announcement just now.
Should boost stocks, for a while at least.
Logically and historically it should.

But, the rates doesn’t seem to be helping with Monday’s opening.
Current implied opening is down over 800 points.

How are people going to spend money while being locked up at home? Including those who work at Amazon.

3D640142-B7FE-414D-A2BF-DE2CAD6C13EF.png

Last edited:

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Psssst...... you realize that people can be asymptomatic with the flu and additionally can also spread the virus before symptom onset?

BTW, I'd stop calling people ignorant in other threads when you're absolutely scared out of your mind and don't even understand the basics of the pathology of a virus. You seem to only know what the media is telling you right now.

Pssst....does your smartass understand this virus is 30x deadlier according to Dr. Fauci?

You are retarded. This seals it.

Don't attribute me attempting to warn the populous what they are about to encounter as being scared, I am prepared, others will not be and will go hungry etc, or not have meds when they need them most.

You have been warned now for weeks.

Also the S&P won't hit a bottom until $1400. Sorry not sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom